Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Dough.
- It's 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 3/4 c of buttermilk, room temp.
- You need 1/2 c of sugar.
- It's 1/4 c of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 T of regular yeast.
- It's 1/2 T of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 5-6 c of flour.
- It's of Filling.
- Prepare 1 c of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2-2 T cinnamon.
- You need 4 T of salted butter, room temp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/8 tsp of almond extract.
- It's of Frosting.
- It's 4-5 T of milk.
- It's 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 3 1/2 c of powdered sugar.
- You need 6 T of softened butter.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, add the water, buttermilk, sugar, melted butter, and yeast. Mix. Let sit for 10-15 minutes. The yeast will get bubbly..
- Once the yeast is bubbly add salt, eggs, and flour. Mix for 8-10 minutes. After mixing, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, prepare the filling. In a small bowl add the brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Stir to combine..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a silat mat on a baking sheet. Roll out dough on a greased countertop. (I lightly spray my counter top with cooking spray... I used Bakers Joy). Roll the dough into a 14"x18" rectangle. Using the back of a spoon, smear the softened butter over the top of the dough. Sprinkle the cinnamon brown sugar filling evenly over the softened butter..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand held mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until well incorporated..
- When the cinnamon rolls are finished baking, remove from the oven, and let them sit for 3 minutes or so. Frost the rolls when warm..
- Best when served warm and eaten in the same day. However, you can store these in an airtight container for 3 days..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.