Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls. You know what's better than cinnamon rolls? you guess it, chocolate cinnamon rolls. I can't even explain how amazing warm and chocolaty cinnamon rolls right oven the oven taste! Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls - Quick and easy Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls made with refrigerated dough, chocolate chips, and cinnamon.
Once you bite into these delicious chocolate cinnamon rolls, you will be shocked to know they are so easy to make. Ever since we found out we Aside from adding it to your daily smoothie, here is a recipe for Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls that will. Easy homemade cinnamon rolls with a rich chocolate-hazelnut filling and vanilla glaze. You can have Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
- It's 1 Cup of Maida / All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar/ Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt or less.
- It's 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Melted unsalted butter.
- You need for of Filling--.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- It's 1/4 tsp of hot chocolate powder (optional).
- It's 1/4 tsp of Cocoa Powder(little less).
- You need As required of Choco Chips.
- It's for of Decorating--.
- It's as required of Chocolate Syrup.
- It's as required of Powdered sugar.
There's just something about warm fluffy cinnamon rolls, straight out of the oven. These vegan chocolate cinnamon rolls will blow you away! Absolutely the best vegan cinnamon rolls ever created. Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Rolls are the PERFECT treat for the holidays!
Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Take one mixing bowl, add maida and sieve it at least for 2 times. Then add baking powder, sugar, baking soda, salt, curd and mix well. Knead a soft dough..
- Rest the dough covered for 10-15 minutes..
- Meanwhile make a filling. In a separate bowl, add Brown Sugar, cinnamon powder, hot chocolate powder, Cocoa Powder and unsalted butter. Make a nice paste..
- In Kadhai add 2 cups of salt, then place a stand and cake tin. Grease the cake tin. Preheat the Kadhai on medium flame for 10-12 mins..
- Now spread some flour, place the dough on floured surface, knead the dough bit again. Then roll it thin to 1/2 cm thickness. Make it a rectangular shape. Now spread the filling evenly, sprinkle choco chips also and spread a little butter on edges..
- You can Use a "Book fold technique" or "spiral shape". Divide it into 6 parts. Cut in between, make it in a braid shape & twist. (As shown in images). All the shapes are ready, Transfer these into muffins moulds/cake tin/ greased plate. Place these into preheated Kadhai, cover it with lid and cook them on medium flame for at least 15-20 mins..
- Keep on checking in between. Once It will become slightly goldenish or light brown in color, brush them with butter..
- Transfer them to serving plate. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on cinnamon rolls. Decorate them with chocolate syrup too. And it's ready to eat 😋 Enjoyyy ✌️.
Learn how to make Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls. Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls - easy no yeast chocolate rolls filled with a gooey cinnamon filling. These no yeast Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese frosting are even better than the best. Sprinkle this over your buttered dough. Delicious & Easy Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls for a yummy brunch with family!