Cinnamon rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can cook Cinnamon rolls using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- Prepare 1 packet of active dry yeast.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 stick of butter, divided (3T+3T+2T).
- Prepare 3 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 1 Tbsp sugar.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon rolls instructions
- Measure 1 cup milk. Add 3Tbsp butter. Microwave in 30 second increments until butter is just melted..
- Add 1 Tbsp sugar to milk mixture..
- Pour milk mixture into large bowl and sprinkle on yeast. Let activate for 10 minutes..
- Add in flour a 1/2 cup at a time. (May not use all flour). The dough will be sticky..
- Coat bowl with oil and add dough. Cover with plastic wrap and set in warm place to rise until doubled in size - about an hour..
- Roll dough out onto lightly floured surface in a rectangle..
- Brush 3Tbsp melted butter on dough. Mix 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over melted butter..
- Roll and slice into 1 1/2"- 2" slices..
- Place in buttered 8 x 8 pan. Brush rolls with 2 Tbsp melted butter and cover with plastic wrap.
- Preheat oven to 350°. (Don't preheat before now. This gives the rolls time to rise again).
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes..
- Frost or glaze if desired..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.