Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- Prepare 1 cup of and 2 tbsp Maida.
- It's 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of & 1 tbsp milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll step by step
- Firstly, mix vinegar with milk and keep aside. Now take a mixing bowl. Add maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and mix well. Now add milk & vinegar mixture, melted butter. Prepare a smooth dough and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- For filling preparation: in a bowl mix brown sugar, cinnamon powder, butter. Using spoon mix it well and keep aside..
- Now after 10-15 minutes, take the maida dough. Using roller pin make 1/2 cm thick square shaped sheet. On top of the sheet properly spread the cinnamon brown sugar mixture. Now fold the sheet using book fold technique. Using roller pin press and roll to make the edges secured..
- Now using knife, horizontally cut into 6 pieces. Take one piece, horizontally make 3 cuts (till half length). Now using 3 open portions, prepare braid. Now tuck the edges to give the shape as per your choice. Repeat the step for remaining 5 pieces. Now keep all the rolls in aluminium muffin moulds..
- For baking on gas stove: take a kadai, add some salt. Now keep a steel stand on top of the salt. Cover it and keep on high flame for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes,remove the cover. Keep one steel plate on top of the stand. Now place the muffin moulds. Cover the kadai. Keep on medium flame for atleast 15 minutes. Once done, brush little butter on top of each rolls..
- Serve it..
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.