Denise's Cinnamon Rolls. Give these Mini Cinnamon Rolls a try and you'll fall in love with their tender, sweet centers and irresistible. Cinnamon Raisin Danish Pastry Recipe/How to make Danish pastry dough at home. To shape the Cinnamon-raisin Danish swirls: Take danish pastry dough from the fridge, unwrap it and roll out on a.
It turns homemade or store bought cinnamon rolls into the ultimate breakfast treat! Sweet Potato Pie Cinnamon Rolls with Butter Whipped Meringue Frosting. Half Baked Harvest / Via halfbakedharvest.com. You can cook Denise's Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Denise's Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 1 cup of warm milk/water.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of parkay.
- It's 2 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar/cinn mixture.
- You need 1 of Cream cheese.
- It's 2 cup of pow sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of parkay.
Sweet potato pie isn't just for the holidays anymore. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. Better than cinnabon or any bakery!
Denise's Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Put first 7 ingredients in order in bread machine..
- Roll out flat and spread Parkay and sprinkle sugar/cinn mixture and roll up into tube ..
- Slice into rolls and place on baking sheet. Pizza cutter works well to cut..
- Cover and refrigerated until needed. No need to refrigerate if baking same day..
- Remove from refrigerator and let rise double its size..
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 min..
- Ice the tops with icing and serve. *My cream cheese icing is made the day before and refrigerated. 1-8 oz. cream cheese,1/2 stick parkay,2-3 cups powdered sugar.
They have a perfect texture, an irresistable flavor and the cream cheese icing makes them sing. These Cinnamon Rolls (Buns) are made with an enriched white yeast bread. They have a wonderfully soft and tender crumb and are filled with a mixture of ground cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter. Cinnamon rolls are a classic holiday treat. My family makes them every year on Christmas morning, but this year we'll be enjoying this delectable grain-free version, instead.