The Cinnabon Rolls. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible.
The other dozen I cover and put in the freezer for the next. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have ready in time for breakfast, right? All those ingredients to measure out, kneading in a stand mixer. You can cook The Cinnabon Rolls using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Cinnabon Rolls
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It's 4 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of yeast (1/4 ounce).
- It's of Filling.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- You need of Icing.
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese, soften.
- You need 1/4 cup of (4 tablespoons) butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of confections' sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Freshly baked cinnamon rolls made from scratch. The perfect balance between delicate, fluffy dough and a sweet cinnamon filling, these tasty rolls will fill your house with a delightful smell as they bake. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. Chewy, soft, and homemade, you'll never need another Cinnamon Roll Recipe again!
The Cinnabon Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- Dissolve yeast in warm milk in a large bowl. Add sugar, butter, salt, eggs and flour. Mix well. Knead dough into a large ball, spray a bowl cooking spray and dust with flour and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar and cinamon. Melt butter in another bowl. Roll dough onto a floured surface into a 16x21 inch retangle 1/4 inch thick. Spread butter and add sugar\cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut. Place rolls on a lightly greased glass baking dish..
- Bake rolls for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. While cooling beat together cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Spread frosting on while they are still warm..
Ok guys, HERE IT IS, my Homemade Cinnabon. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. Mix all the ingredients of the glaze in a bowl except for the milk, once the cream cheese is all mixed, slowly add the milk until you get a. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls are gooey and fluffy with tons of cream cheese frosting on top!