Best Cinnamon Rolls.
You can cook Best Cinnamon Rolls using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Dough.
- You need 4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of eggs- beaten.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 10 cup of flour- approx..
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter- melted.
- It's of Frosting.
- You need 1 cup of butter- soften to room temp.
- It's 2 lb of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 tbsp of water- approx..
Best Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Mix together in bowl. Knead on flat surface. Divide in two balls. Roll out one ball of dough until it is approx. 15 X 22 inches..
- Mix filling together - mixture is thick until spread out..
- Use 1/2 of filling for each ball of dough. Spread until total surface is covered- will be very thin. Roll dough from top to bottom and slice in 12 even rolls..
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter and grease two 15 1/2 X 12 inch cake pans. Sprinkle each with 2 TBSP sugar. Place 12 rolls flat on each pan. Allow to rise in a warm place for approx 45 minutes. Bake at 375 approx 20 minutes..
- Mix together frosting. When all of the sugar is mixed in turn up the speed all the way until light and fluffy. Spread evenly on cinnamon rolls after they have cooled for a while - otherwise the frosting just melts..