Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of In order to make the dough, you’ll need;.
- It's of · 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of · 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It's of · 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need of · ½ teaspoon of salt.
- It's of · 3 tablespoons of butter/ Margarine.
- It's of · ¾ cup of milk.
- You need of For the filling;.
- You need of · 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It's of · ¾ cup of brown/white sugar.
- Prepare of For the glaze;.
- It's of · 3 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare of · ½ cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of · ¼ cup of milk.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Directions; Step 1: In a bowl, mix together flour sugar baking powder and salt..
- Step 2: Cut in softened butter/ margarine and mix it using your hands..
- Step 3: Add milk as you continue mixing with your hands till you form soft dough. You can take out the dough from the bowl and continue mixing on a lightly floured surface to achieve the desired texture of the dough..
- Step 4: Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle that is about ¼ inch thick..
- Step 5: In a small bowl mix the brown/white sugar and cinnamon..
- Step 6: Spread the butter on the rolled out dough, followed by the crumbly mixture of cinnamon and sugar..
- Step 7: Roll up the rectangle and slightly pinch the edges to seal it, then with a sharp knife slice into 12 rolls. If you want them a little smaller you can make up to 16 rolls..
- Step 8: Place your rolls on a non-stick baking tray or grease it with butter/ margarine if it is non- stick then bake for 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius..
- Step 9: For the glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk in a bowl and stir until smooth..
- Step 10: Once the rolls are done drizzle the glaze while they are still warm so that the glaze will melt into the cracks making every bite full of deliciousness..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.