You can cook Peanut-Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut-Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Make dough.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of yoghurt.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of sugar powder.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of Make peanut-cinnamon mixture.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It's of peanut-butter.
- You need of cinnemon powder.
Peanut-Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and powdered sugar. Then add yoghurt and butter mixture, knead soft dough and let it rest for 25-30 minutes..
- Meanwhile in a bowl add peanut butter, sugar, cinnamon powder and make a paste-like mixture..
- Now knead the dough well with butter and take flour and weave it like paratha. Then apply a paste of cinnamon-peanut butter on it, roll it gently. Then divide the roll into 5-6 equal parts, take it in an oil greased muffin mold and bake it in a pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes. So Nutty-Sugary-Crispy Peanut-Cinnamon Rolls are Ready !!!!!!!!!!!.