Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can have Cinnamon roll using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- It's 1 of cup+ 2 tbsp All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 Cup of +1 tbsp Milk.
- It's 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 2.5 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It's 1 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll step by step
- In a bowl, take all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt. Mix well In another bowl take milk and vinegar. Mix it well and let this rest for 10 minutes..
- Add the above mixture in dry ingredients. Using 2 tbsp of butter knead this in a soft dough. Rest the dough covered for 10 minutes..
- For Filling - Take brown sugar, butter and cinnamon powder. Mix it well..
- Add salt to the pan. Preheat kadai for 10 minutes on medium flame..
- Roll the dough in 1-2 cm in thickness. Spread the cinnamon butter mixture evenly. Start to make shape choti design Cut in about 1/2 inch equal parts. Keep it on low flame for 15-18 minutes till the colour changes to golden brown. Brush it with butter & serve..
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.