Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 tbsp of milk.
- It's 2 tsp of melted butter.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- measure out flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- measure in the shortening and mix it into the dry ingredients.
- add the 2/3 cup of milk and mix quickley.
- on a lightly flour surface, knead mixure 10 to 15 times.
- roll out in an oblong (oval) shape to 1/8 to 1/4 inch thickness.
- melt 1/4 cup of butter and spread it over the dough.
- mix the cinnamon and brown sugar together and sprinkle over the buttery dough.
- roll the dough long ways with your hands.
- slice 1in to 2in sections.
- place 1in apart on an oiled baking sheet.
- bake at 425°F.
- cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- while the cinnamon rolls are cooking, now you make the glaze.
- mix the powdered sugar, vanilla, milk, and melted sugar together.
- pour the glaze on the over the cooked cinnamon rolls.
- serve and enjoy.
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.