cinnamon crescent rolls. Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife. A semi homemade cinnamon roll made easy with a tube of Crescent Rolls. Cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans combine in a cinnamon roll made easy with Pillsbury® crescent dough.
Flaky and delicious, these crescent roll cinnamon rolls taste just like homemade. ***FYI cinnamon powder was missed during filming. Simply incorporate half teaspoon cinnamon powder with the brown sugar. Thanking you all in advance for. You can cook cinnamon crescent rolls using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cinnamon crescent rolls
- You need of FILLING.
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- You need 5 tbsp of margarine (soft-room temp).
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's of GLAZE.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanillia.
These cinnamon crescent rolls are my soft crescent rolls filled with cinnamon sugar. Soft and buttery, yet, light and airy these use a no-knead dough that takes just five minutes to combine. Cinnamon Crescent Rolls - Perfectly flaky crescent rolls with a cinnamon sugar filling and sweet vanilla glaze. This delicious recipe will become one of your favorite crescent roll desserts!
cinnamon crescent rolls step by step
- mix first 3 ingredients together.
- open crescent rolls and spread filling over each one.
- roll crescent rolls up placing on baking sheet with small end down.
- bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 11-14- mins.
- when finished remove and let cool half way.
- while still warm drizzle glaze over then eat.
- *** while crescent rolls are baking I mix the glaze up ***.
- **** I got this recipe from my sister I will never buy prepackaged cinnamon rolls again ****.
These Cinnamon Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls are simple, quick and great for brunch, weekend morning treats and even an after-school sweet. Place marshmallow on crescent roll. flour, sprite, crescent rolls, sugar, cinnamon, apple, butter. Homemade mini cinnamon rolls are easy (and extra buttery) using crescent rolls. It saves time, plus the triangles easily roll into mini cinnamon rolls that are extra flaky and buttery. Making snacks with crescent rolls has become the current favorite around here.