No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls. These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make. With no dough-punching & no waiting for the dough to rise, the hardest thing about these cinnamon rolls is waiting for them to come out of the oven! This is one of my older recipes on the blog.
Recipe for easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast needed)! These cinnamon rolls are topped with cream cheese frosting. The best part about these cinnamon rolls is of course the "no yeast and no rising needed" aspect of them. You can cook No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls
- It's of all-purpose flour.
- It's of wheat flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- It's of melted butter.
- It's of baking powder.
- It's of baking soda.
- It's of sugar.
- You need of vinegar.
- It's of salt.
- You need of For Filling cinnamon.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of For decoration.
- It's of Powdered sugar.
I sure love myself some home-baked yeasted. Whip up these Easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls Fast! In a small bowl mix up all the cinnamon filling ingredients and set. Here is a homemade cinnamon roll that requires no yeast and no rising.
No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Firstly, Mix the milk at room temperature with vinegar and keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Mix all the dry ingredients wheat flour, all-purpose Flour, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, salt and add the milk + vinegar mixture to this along with the butter and knead a soft dough..
- Rest the dough for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes, knead it once again for a minute..
- In a bowl take 2 tbls soft butter 2 tbls brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon powder and Mix well..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectange with a thickness of about 1/2 cm. Spread the cinnamon mixture on it evenly..
- Fold this into 3 flaps and roll it slightly to make sure it sticks properly..
- Cut into 6 equal pieces..
- Divide it into 3 strips. Don’t cut it all the way, leave the top joined, twist it to make a braid. Start braiding by braiding right end across the center strip. Now the right stripe comes to the center and the center ones goes to the hand side. Now bring the left most strip on top of the center Repeat the process till you reach the end of the strip..
- Tuck the edges at the bottom.Likewise prepare all..
- Pre Heat the Kadhai with some salt. Place a ring stand of at least 1 inch. Now put the cinnamon roll on greased plate and place in the pre heat kadhai..
- Cover with lid. Cook about low to medium flame for 20 minutes..
- Once it is cooked, brush it with melted butter..
- Place cinnamon rolls serving plate. You can make disagin with some dusted sugar on the side and spread some sugar on the cinnamon rolls..
- Enjoy Super yummy cinnamon Roll..
As far as we're concerned, these. These no yeast cinnamon rolls can be whipped up in no time at all and they taste like perfection. Pour a tablespoon of These Cinnamon Rolls are amazing! I will never need to make the yeast variety again. Because I had a hankering for.