QUICK CINNAMON ROLL(USING PUFF PASTRY). These Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls are so simple to throw together, they should be illegal. Very minimal ingredients necessary and they taste *almost Puff Pastry - This is what makes this recipe so easy and quick! Cinnamon Rolls Are So Yesterday — Try This Delicious Stuffed Treat!
You can microwave the filling instead of using a saucepan to make it even easier. Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls (Small Batch). If you're anything like me, I love baking cinnamon rolls but am usually limited on time to make the dough. You can have QUICK CINNAMON ROLL(USING PUFF PASTRY) using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of QUICK CINNAMON ROLL(USING PUFF PASTRY)
- It's of Ingredients:.
- Prepare of Puff pastry sheet.
- It's of Dried fruits-(apricot,cranberries, raisins etc.).
- You need of Butter-to apply on the pastry.
- It's of Cinnamon powder-.
- It's of Sugar-.
With these small batch Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls, you can easily have fresh-baked pastries in half the time. Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls made with Puff Pastry! These rolls can be enjoyed for breakfast/brunch and also as a dessert! To make these pumpkin cinnamon rolls, you first need to start with frozen ready to use Puff Pastry Sheets.
QUICK CINNAMON ROLL(USING PUFF PASTRY) step by step
- 1.Pre-heat the oven to 350°F for 10 mins..
- 2.Thaw the puff pastry sheets to room temperature..
- 3.Apply melted butter all over..
- 4.Mix cinnamon powder and sugar..
- 5.Dust the powder over the buttered sheets..
- 6.Top with some dried fruits..
- 7.Start to roll the sheet till the end..
- 8.Cut them in 1 cm. thickness..
- 9.Place them in a baking tray and apply butter on top of each roll..
- 10.Bake the rolls for 20-25 mins or until crisp and completely done..
- 11.Enjoy instant crisp and soft cinnamon rolls..
- 12.Add sugar syrup or sugar glaze for added flavor(optional)..
The first step is to thaw the sheets and once that's. These puff pastry cinnamon rolls are quite possibly the speediest cinnamon bun recipe you will see! You can also use a traditional sugar glaze that I used in my other sweet roll recipe. I don't know what it is about cinnamon in baked goods that make absolutely irresistible to me. Cinnamon rolls with puff pastry and icing.