cinnamon buns. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live - their cinnamon buns are a prime example. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD.
Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. Cinnamon Buns so moreish the recipe for these Cinnamon Buns may be worth doubling or even tripling! Swedish Cinnamon Buns (Kanelbullar) with Brontë Aurell. You can cook cinnamon buns using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cinnamon buns
- You need of dough ingredients.
- It's 1 envelope of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of margarine.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's of filling.
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted margarine.
- It's of icing.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 8 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
How to make Swedish Cinnamon Buns! Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll bites …. these are a few of my favorite things. A few of my favorite things that I rarely ever make, because I know all too well what happens when they're in. Soft, buttery, cinnamon sugar-laced buns, enhanced with the flavor and texture of sourdough.
cinnamon buns step by step
- For the rolls, dissolve the yeast in the warm milk in a large bowl..
- Knead the dough into a large ball, using your hands dusted lightly with flour..
- Put in a bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until the dough has doubles in size..
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface uintil it is approx. 21 inches long by 16 inches wide. it should be approx. 1/4 thick..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- To make feeling , combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl..
- Add sugar, margarine, salt , eggs and flour then mix well..
- Spread the softened margarine over the surface of the dough, then sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture evenly over the surface..
- Working carefully , from the long edge , roll the dough down to the bottom edge..
- Cut the dough into 1 3/4 inch slices and place in a lightly grease bkaing pan..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until light golden brown..
- While the rolls are baking combine the icing ingredients..
- Beat well with an electric mixer until fluffy..
- when the rolls are done , spread generously with icing. serve and enjoy.☺.
There are few things that could enhance the flavor and texture of a cinnamon bun, but sourdough is one of. Classic cinnamon buns are gooey, sweet and a real treat. But they require a fair amount of time investment. We learned a great tip for moist, chewy buns, from the. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots.